Trixie's mischievous adventure

I did what???
Yes, she did it. Trixie decided today to do a little "hiking" and follow her nose to wherever it would lead her. She ended up in a neighbor's house (inside of it!), several doors down, apparently because somebody was cooking something that her nose simply couldn't resist. In the mean time, mommy was getting crazy, pappy had to return on his car from where he was heading to and everything was on a standstill: where in the world was this dog? It was the very first time that she had disappeared, thus the mayhem. I even went to my archives to retrieve Trixie's records to call the company that issued her microchip. And then, voila!!!!, my wife calls me on my cell to tell me that Trixie was safe, playing with the neighbors down the street. Ohhhh, but how that scared us! If she only had an idea. I guess lots and lots of people out there have similar stories to tell. It just gives you an idea how attached can one get to a pet. Wheeew, we love you Trixie . . . but don't do it again!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment